hybridcx
(Chromer)
08/06/09 03:02 PM
where to buy fresh tuna

hello I am in need of a place to buy fresh alby tuna. with the new baby here a month a ago and mom staying home for a while i can't swing a charter this year to go out and get some but still want some. and don't mind making a drive so i can load up for the next year. thanks for any heads up or tips thanks
jake

KONGELAKS
(Schwack!)
08/06/09 03:31 PM
Re: where to buy fresh tuna

Try westport, I think they sell it right off the boats

Musicman
(Thick Tail)
08/06/09 05:19 PM

Astoria, Westport....i was told not to pay more than $1.50/lb for whole tuna.....course, got me some yesterday, fresh!

Gooose
(Ancient Mod)
08/06/09 07:00 PM

I've seen Alby fresh or frozen for sale occasionally in the Port Angeles and Port Townsend areas

hybridcx
(Chromer)
08/07/09 07:58 AM

yeah west port would be the best place for me to go. i wanna keep around 1.50 a pound i just don't wanna drive out there and them not be there with any

i have only seen it at sunnyfarms in sequim before and it was around 3-4 a pound.

Castingpearls
(familyman)
08/07/09 09:37 AM

I am pretty sure you can get it at Westport right now. Some of my family just went down there and got a buttload of tuna for canning. They have one boat in particular that they buy from but I was down there a couple weekends ago and there were boats advertising tuna for sale.

Musicman
(Thick Tail)
08/07/09 04:33 PM

Names of any boats? I just got back from a trip out of Hammond, it was a fly fishing adventure...we boated 21 nice fish for 6 anglers...came home with 35lbs of loins...froze most in steak form, canning some now. Could use a boat name to get some fresh for more storage!

Contact Us | Privacy statement | Rules- Exclusion of Liablity | My Cookies| Mark All Read | Browser Check Steelheader.net

UBB.threads™ 6.4.1

Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Salmon Fishing